Shakthi Residential School founded in the year 2015 beginning with Kindergarten, now offers education upto higher secondary level. Cosmopolitan in approach , the school believes in offering secular education and preparing children for the challenges of present times. Our emphasis is on providing a happy, caring and stimulating environment which encourages and values individual contributions and respect for others. The institution is conceived as a world class organization providing quality education.
The infrastructure houses spacious well ventilated and aesthetically furnished class rooms, vast library, computer lab, audio visual room, sports room, a large playground with all facilities for track and game events, swimming pool, hostel , cafeteria and auditorium.
The highly qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty inspire the students to contemplate the subjects by adapting innovative techniques. Creativity in learning is an area of special focus for us. Life skill is an integral part of education we impart here in our school.
Shakthi Residential believes that every child bestowed on us is unique and has the ability to grow multi dimensionally to be a confident and responsible global citizen and also an ambassador of culture and values.
Admissions are open for Grades 1 to VIII (CBSE) for the academic year 2019-20.
Download Application Form
Age criteria for Grade 1 : 5 years 5 months as on 31st May.
Purchase of Admission form
- Admission kit to be purchased by paying a nominal fee to register the child’s name for the year & class for which admission is sought.
- This fee is neither refundable nor adjustable and its valid only for the specified Academic year.
Parents must submit the following documents along with the application form filled completely:
- Passport size photographs ( 4 no’s.)
- Photocopy of the birth certificate.
- Copy of Transfer certificate (original).
- Progress report of the previous class studied.
- Copy of the address proof.
- Copy of the Aadhar card.
- Copy of passport (foreign Nationals).
- In case of SC/ST a copy of caste certificate to be furnished.