Shree Gopalakrishna Preschool, founded in the year 2015, serving as a ‘feeder’ for Shakthi Residential School and College has remarkable grown in its performance.
Hence we are delighted to start ‘afternoon batch’ as well for Kindergarten from the academic year 2018-19 onwards.
A walk through our kindergarten campus , will surely make you feel a joyful experience ,understanding the colourful learning environment & a hub of activity- based teaching with modern facilities.
Our approach to learning , address the uniqueness of each child.
Shree Gopalakrishna Preschool attempts to make children “ Life time learners” and successfully allows children to enjoy their Magical years.
Our Pre school Highlights
- Child friendly curriculum
- Holistic approach
- Good teacher- pupil ratio
- Digitalized classrooms
- Experienced & friendly faculty
- Afternoon batch available – 1:30pm to 4:30 pm
- Safe & electronic surveillance campus
- Wide range of extra co- curricular activities
- Safe & good condition transport service
- Burden less home – work pattern
- Strong parent teacher relationship.
- Affordable fee structure
Age criteria for the new admission
Nursery : 2 years 6 months as on 31st May
LKG : 3 Years 6 months as on 31ST May.
UKG : 4 years 6 months as on 31st May.
Purchase of Admission form :
- Admission kit to be purchased by paying a nominal fee to register the child’s name for the year & class for which admission is sought.
- This fee is neither refundable nor adjustable and its valid only for the specified Academic year.
Parents must submit the following documents along with the application form filled completely
- Passport size photographs (4 no’s.)
- Photocopy of the birth certificate.
- Copy of the address proof.
- Copy of the Aadhar card.
- Copy of passport (foreign Nationals).
- In case of SC/ST a copy of caste certificate to be furnished.