- One participant can take part in one competition only, as all events start simultaneously.
- Participants must be dressed in School uniform for discipline purpose.
- A Permission letter from School is Compulsory.
- Registration at 9:30 a.m, 10:30 to 11:00 Inauguration
- No Registration Fee
- Registration can be done through E- mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitions begin at 11:00 a.m.
- Refreshment & Lunch will be provided.
- For Grade I & II COLOURING SHEETS, COLOUR PAPER FOR COLLAGE MAKING along with OUTLINE PAPER and GLUE will be
- For Grade III & IV & V, VI & VII only DRAWING SHEET will be provided. Rest of the materials must be brought by the participants.
- For Grade VIII, IX & X, participants must make all necessary arrangements for all the events.
- For Grade V, VI & VII, VIII, IX & X VARIETY ENTERTAINMENT – 20 Minutes out of which Skit-Group Song – Group Dance will be Mandatory
The rest your choice –M.C will carry marks. No grace time for a change over of one item to another.
- QUIZ – only one team from the school consisting of 2 students. Quiz competition (General) will be conducted in 2 stages
i) Written round
- Science Model / Project Making for Grade VIII, IX & X only.
Theme for Science Project : (Any ONE of the following)
Environment, Waste Management, Alternative Energy, Traffic Management, Biology Models, Town planning, Sensors/ Bio or Chemical, Robotics, Rescue Techniques, Application Concept, Agriculture, Food Storage and Nutrition or any other relevant Models are acceptable.
Rules for Model / Project Making : Duration : 90 Minutes
- Team of 2 Students only per school.
- Display or working to be specified.
- Electric and water facilities will be provided.
(No extension box and connectors are provided)
- Using hazardous and explosive chemicals are strictly prohibited.
- Living animal models are not permitted.
- No stationary items will be provided.
- Decision of Judges will be final.
- Cash Prizes will be awarded for all cultural events and attractive prizes for the rest.
- Last Date for Registration is 15th December 2018.
- For Further queries Contact 0824-223 0452 between 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM. 8310195962, 9916535668, 9686000046, 9164004685.